Intense Yogic Workout
50+ Min. Practice, High Intensity
It is a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
“Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
With exercises carefully selected by Sadhguru to be of universal appeal and application, Angamardana needs no fitness equipment. It uses only the body and can be practiced anywhere, even during travel.
- Strengthening the spine, skeletal and muscular systems.
- Building physical strength and fitness
- Invigorating the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom.
- Preparing the body for Hatha yoga
For ages 14+
Open to everyone, no previous experience of yoga required
- Due to the nature of this practice, there are some precautions. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had laproscopic surgery within the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice.
Contact for price & class schedule :
Phone or WhatsApp : +1 (562) 999-1768
Hatha Yoga Teacher: Swathi Sampath. Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, Isha Foundation, Isha Institute of Inner Sciences, Inner Engineering. Isha Yoga. Los Angeles Hatha Yoga , Los Angeles Yoga, Beach Yoga, Long Beach Yoga, Long Beach Hatha Yoga .We offer Classical Hatha Yoga programs in California in cities such as Los Angeles, Long Beach, Orange County, San Diego, Thousand Oaks, Bay area, San Fransisco and more.