Align With The Cosmos
60+ Min. Practice, Moderate Intensity
The word asana literally means a posture. Out of the innumerable postures a body can assume, some postures have been identified as Yogasanas. Through these one can transform the body and mind into a possibility for ultimate wellbeing.
Yogasanas are not exercises, but rather subtle processes to manipulate one’s energy in a particular direction.
Yogasanas enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. This profound science enhances how one thinks, feels, and experiences life.
Yogasanas are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, thereby becoming in sync with the existence and naturally achieving a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all, balance.
- Relief of chronic health conditions benefits
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility benefits
- Stabilization of the body, mind, and energy system benefits
- Deceleration of the aging process
For ages 14+
Open to everyone, no previous experience of yoga required
- Due to the nature of this practice, there are some precautions. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had laproscopic surgery within the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice.
Contact for price & class schedule :
Phone or WhatsApp : +1 (562) 999-1768
Hatha Yoga Teacher: Swathi Sampath. Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, Isha Foundation, Isha Institute of Inner Sciences, Inner Engineering. Isha Yoga
We offer Classical Hatha Yoga programs in California in cities such as Los Angeles, Long Beach, Orange County, San Diego, Thousand Oaks, Bay area, San Fransisco and more.